West End Creative is hiring a Graphic Designer to work in our Portsmouth, NH and/or Concord, MA location.
West End Creative specializes in design-to-print graphics for branding and marketing and is a division of AlphaGraphics Portsmouth. West End Creative works with clients from a multitude of industries and handles a wide variety of projects from logo design to vehicle wraps. Locally owned with locations in Portsmouth, NH, York, ME and Concord, MA, AlphaGraphics Portsmouth has been partnering with businesses large and small since 1998. The Visual Designer will bring creative talents to designing graphics for clients and adapting designs for print production as well as setting up files for print with crops, bleeds, cut vinyl and contour cutting. This is a full-time position with benefits.
West End Creative is seeking a talented, outgoing individual with strong print design skills to join our team. Our new Visual Designer is someone who is excited about the chance to help grow this firm and take their graphic design career to the next level. We work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, client-driven environment — being energetic, well-organized and an effective communicator are of the utmost importance. Experience in creation of large format graphics a plus. A willingness to learn and to follow instructions is paramount.
- Work collaboratively with customer service and sales teams
- Collaborating to update social media initiatives
- Preflighting production ready files and working with files that need to meet production ready requirements
- Create designs and provide images and ideas for marketing efforts
- Collaborate with web developer based on client’s needs
- Communicating and consulting with clients during concept and design phases
- Creating designs from concept through completion for clients in a range of industries
- Set goals and manage work flow
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Arts in graphic design. Equivalent professional experience will be considered.
- Expert skill in Adobe Creative Suite programs including: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Web experience is a plus.
- Skilled with creation of large format graphics a definite plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Desire to be a part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Minimum of two years of design experience. More experienced designers will be considered for a more senior role.
Wages are commensurate with experience and skill. We offer a benefits package that includes medical, paid vacation, sick time, holidays and a 401k plan.
Please send a cover letter, resume and electronic design samples (or a link to your online portfolio): Apply Here